Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi guys.

I'm Carl. 42 from England.
I first saw V when it was originally aired in the UK in 1984.
I was in awe,and it's the only show I have never lost admiration for over the years.
About 3 years ago,I decided to begin collecting merchandise again after a lot of things I had as a kid were destroyed in a roof collapse a few years ago.
I'm a full time carer for my mother,so don't have much free time, so groups like this let me have a laugh with fellow V fans.
(10-31-2018, 02:03 AM)Sutty76 Wrote: Hi guys.

I'm Carl. 42 from England.
I first saw V when it was originally aired in the UK in 1984.
I was in awe,and it's the only show I have never lost admiration for over the years.
About 3 years ago,I decided to begin collecting merchandise again after a lot of things I had as a kid were destroyed in a roof collapse a few years ago.
I'm a full time carer for my mother,so don't have much free time, so groups like this let me have a laugh with fellow V fans.

Hi Carl! Welcome to The Visitors, we're glad to have you! Would love to see photos of your collection for sure! We have this area that is just for that! Smile 

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I was in the exact same boat for the last several months before we finally lost it. It's a TOUGH job being a caregiver, so I totally understand and the ability to "get away" from it for even a short time is a real help. If there's anything you need from us just let us know!
Supreme Commander Matt, The Visitors
Web/
Forums: www.thevisitors.org/forums
Email: info@thevisitors.org
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook: @thevisitorsorg

[Image: SupremeLeaderMattForumSig1.gif]